The graph presents digital advertising spending in Japan in 2012 and 2013 and offers a forecast until 2018. In 2012, the spending amounted to 9.59 billion U.S. dollars and it is projected to grow to 11.11 billion by 2018.
Digital advertising spending in Japan from 2012 to 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Spending in billion U.S. dollars|
- Global advertising spending 2011-2018, by regionGlobal advertising spending 2011-2018, by region
- Digital advertising spending worldwide 2012-2018Digital advertising spending worldwide 2012-2018
- Advertising spending in the U.S. 2011-2016Advertising spending in the U.S. 2011-2016
- Advertising spending in the United Kingdom (UK) 1999-2016, by mediaAdvertising spending in the United Kingdom (UK) 1999-2016, by media
- Distribution of advertising spending worldwide 2013-2018, by mediumDistribution of advertising spending worldwide 2013-2018, by medium
- Amount of newspapers sold in China by month March 2016Amount of newspapers sold in China by month March 2016
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies May 17 to 23, 2016Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies May 17 to 23, 2016
- Gross advertising volume of above the line media in Germany 2016Gross advertising volume of above the line media in Germany 2016
- Monthly adblocking rates in Canada 2015-2016Monthly adblocking rates in Canada 2015-2016
- Ad blocking rates in Canada 2016, by regionAd blocking rates in Canada 2016, by region