The timeline presents U.S. travel industry advertising spending from 2011 to 2014 as well a forecast until 2019. eMarketer projected that the spending would grow from 2.4 billion U.S. dollars in 2011 to 7.27 billion in 2019.
Travel industry digital advertising spending in the United States from 2011 to 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Spending in billion U.S. dollars|
- Reasons for declining magazine readership in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012Reasons for declining magazine readership in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012
- Global media and marketing spend 2015Global media and marketing spend 2015
- Global media and marketing spend 2015, by mediumGlobal media and marketing spend 2015, by medium