The timeline presents U.S. travel industry advertising spending from 2011 to 2014 as well a forecast until 2019. eMarketer projected that the spending would grow from 2.4 billion U.S. dollars in 2011 to 7.27 billion in 2019.
Travel industry digital advertising spending in the United States from 2011 to 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Spending in billion U.S. dollars|
- Online advertising spending in Europe H1 2014-H1 2015, by formatOnline advertising spending in Europe H1 2014-H1 2015, by format
- Global online ad spend 2010-2018Global online ad spend 2010-2018
- Digital advertising spending worldwide 2012-2018Digital advertising spending worldwide 2012-2018
- Global advertising spending 2011-2018, by regionGlobal advertising spending 2011-2018, by region
- Digital advertising spending in the U.S. 2012-2015, by typeDigital advertising spending in the U.S. 2012-2015, by type
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies May 17 to 23, 2016Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies May 17 to 23, 2016
- Gross advertising volume of above the line media in Germany 2016Gross advertising volume of above the line media in Germany 2016
- Leading trailers in the U.S. May 9 to 15, 2016, by weekly TV ad spendLeading trailers in the U.S. May 9 to 15, 2016, by weekly TV ad spend
- Largest online advertising markets in Europe 2014-2015Largest online advertising markets in Europe 2014-2015
- Fastest growing online advertising markets in Europe 2014-2015Fastest growing online advertising markets in Europe 2014-2015