The timeline presents U.S. travel industry advertising spending from 2011 to 2014 as well a forecast until 2019. eMarketer projected that the spending would grow from 2.4 billion U.S. dollars in 2011 to 7.27 billion in 2019.
Travel industry digital advertising spending in the United States from 2011 to 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Spending in billion U.S. dollars|
- Mobile advertising spending worldwide 2010-2017Mobile advertising spending worldwide 2010-2017
- Online advertising spending in Europe H1 2014-H1 2015, by formatOnline advertising spending in Europe H1 2014-H1 2015, by format
- Global online ad spend 2010-2018Global online ad spend 2010-2018
- Digital advertising spending worldwide 2012-2018Digital advertising spending worldwide 2012-2018
- Global advertising spending 2011-2018, by regionGlobal advertising spending 2011-2018, by region
- Naver: quarterly online advertising sales 2013-2016Naver: quarterly online advertising sales 2013-2016
- Amount of newspapers sold in China by month February 2016Amount of newspapers sold in China by month February 2016
- Facebook: U.S. vs non-U.S. advertising revenue worldwide 2014-2018Facebook: U.S. vs non-U.S. advertising revenue worldwide 2014-2018
- National radio advertising revenue in Canada 2005-2015National radio advertising revenue in Canada 2005-2015
- Local radio advertising revenue in Canada 2005-2015Local radio advertising revenue in Canada 2005-2015