This statistic shows the prevalence of obesity among adults in selected countries in 2013, sorted by gender. In Brazil, 17.5 percent of adult men were classed as obese. In the meantime, obesity prevalence among U.S. males stood at some 29 percent.
Prevalence of obesity among adults in selected countries in 2013, by gender*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015
- U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024