This statistic shows a list of the top election campaign donors supporting Barack Obama for the 2012 election. The University of California topped the list as the most significant donor to the Obama campagin with a contribution of about 1.2 million U.S. dollars. Microsoft Corp came in at second place next with donations of 814,645 U.S. dollars.
Top contributors to Barack Obama's election campaign in 2012, by amount donated (in U.S. dollars)
|Amount contributed in U.S. dollars|
|University of California||1,212,245|
|U.S. Department of State||417,629|
|Sidley Austin LLP||400,883|
|Walt Disney Co||369,598|
|University of Chicago||357,185|
|University of Michigan||339,806|
|U.S. Department of Justice||334,659|
|U.S. Department of Health & Human Services||309,956|
- Popularity of Barack Obama in Cuba 2015Popularity of Barack Obama in Cuba 2015
Cuba: Do you have a positive or negative opinion of Barack Obama?
- Weekly spending on TV ads by all presidential candidates in 2012Weekly spending on TV ads by all presidential candidates in 2012
Weekly spending on TV ads for the presidential campaign by all candidates up to election day 2012
- Survey on respect Barack Obama gets from leaders of other countriesSurvey on respect Barack Obama gets from leaders of other countries
Do you think leaders of other countries have respect for Barack Obama?
- 2012 election - tax rates of Romney, Gingrich, Obama and Santorum in 20102012 election - tax rates of Romney, Gingrich, Obama and Santorum in 2010
Tax rates of Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Barack Obama and Rick Santorum in 2010
- Public presidential job approval rate by monthPublic presidential job approval rate by month
Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as president?
- U.S. presidential election 2016 - ad spendU.S. presidential election 2016 - ad spend
- Development of pension savings among the United Kingdom (UK) population 2012-2015Development of pension savings among the United Kingdom (UK) population 2012-2015
- Optimism regarding pension savings among the United Kingdom population 2012-2015Optimism regarding pension savings among the United Kingdom population 2012-2015
- UK adults trusting that company pension will help in retirement living standard 2015UK adults trusting that company pension will help in retirement living standard 2015
- Factors motivating pension savings in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2015Factors motivating pension savings in the United Kingdom (UK) in 2015
- Inflation rate in Spain 2014-2015, by monthInflation rate in Spain 2014-2015, by month
- France: total population 2004-2015France: total population 2004-2015
- Accepted asylum applicants in Germany from Q1 2014 to Q2 2015Accepted asylum applicants in Germany from Q1 2014 to Q2 2015