This statistic depicts the countries with the highest prevalence of diabetes worldwide in 2015. Cook Islands was the country with the fourth highest prevalence of diabetes, with some 21.5 percent of its population aged between 20 and 79 suffering from diabetes.
Countries with the highest prevalence of diabetes worldwide in 2015*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Prevalence of diabetes|
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015
- U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024