This statistic depicts the projected change in Medicare enrollment in the United States from 2000 to 2050. In 2000, the number of erollees amounted to around 40 million people, whereas the projected number for the year 2050 is expected to amount to 92.8 million enrollees in the United States.
Projected change in Medicare enrollment from 2000 to 2050
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Medicare enrollment in millions|
- Forecasted average annual growth in Medicare enrollment 2010-2050Forecasted average annual growth in Medicare enrollment 2010-2050
- Change in total Medicaid spending and enrollment 1998-2015Change in total Medicaid spending and enrollment 1998-2015
- Enrollment of Medicare Advantage within Medicare 2001-2014Enrollment of Medicare Advantage within Medicare 2001-2014
- Medicare Advantage enrollment in top ten states in the U.S. 2014Medicare Advantage enrollment in top ten states in the U.S. 2014
- Enrollment of Medicare Advantage by plan type 2011-2014Enrollment of Medicare Advantage by plan type 2011-2014
Digital Markets | Worldwide market forecast for "FinTech" by country through 2020
- Total Medicaid enrollment 1966-2016Total Medicaid enrollment 1966-2016
- Medicaid spending as a percent of total U.S. health expenditure by service 2014Medicaid spending as a percent of total U.S. health expenditure by service 2014
- Medicaid enrollment by enrollment group 2010-2014Medicaid enrollment by enrollment group 2010-2014
- Projected total Medicaid enrollment 2017-2024Projected total Medicaid enrollment 2017-2024
- Medicaid enrollment and expenditure by enrollment group 2014Medicaid enrollment and expenditure by enrollment group 2014