This statistic represents the global production of sapphire from 2010 to 2013, broken down by region. In 2012, Taiwan is estimated to account for about 14 percent of the global sapphire production. Sapphire is used in jewelry making and as a substrate for semiconducting circuits.
Global sapphire production from 2010 to 2013, by region*
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Petrobras' daily hydrocarbon production by region 2013-2015Petrobras' daily hydrocarbon production by region 2013-2015
- Global ethanol production by region 2012Global ethanol production by region 2012
- Royal Dutch Shell: oil and gas liquids production by region 2015Royal Dutch Shell: oil and gas liquids production by region 2015
- Asia-Pacific region - oil production in barrels daily 1998-2015Asia-Pacific region - oil production in barrels daily 1998-2015
- Distribution of global oil production 2009-2015Distribution of global oil production 2009-2015
- U.S. producer price index of natural gas 2000-2015U.S. producer price index of natural gas 2000-2015
- UK Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2016UK Brent crude oil price annually 1976-2016
- Monthly crude oil price average for UK Brent 2015-2016Monthly crude oil price average for UK Brent 2015-2016
- West Texas Intermediate annual average oil price 1976-2016West Texas Intermediate annual average oil price 1976-2016
- OPEC oil price annually 1960-2016OPEC oil price annually 1960-2016