Get a free account in less than 60 seconds. ?
Sales share of the leading 10 liquid laundry detergent brands of the United States in 2013
|Tide plus Febreze||5.5%|
|Arm & Hammer||5.1%|
|Arm & Hammer Plus Oxi Clean||3.1%|
|Tide Plus a Touch of Downy||2.8%|
Sign Up for Free Basic Account
Sign Up for Free Basic Account
This graph shows the sales share of the leading ten liquid laundry detergent brands of the United States in 2013. Arm & Hammer was the fifth ranked liquid laundry detergent of the United States with a sales share of 5.1 percent in 2013.
Liquid laundry detergent and cleaning supplies in the United States
In some ways, cleaning products never change. Buckets, sponges, mops, water detergent and a little elbow grease are the tools of the trade for anyone looking to maintain a clean home, just as they have been for centuries. Yet, in other ways, the category never stays the same. Manufacturers are always coming up with new formulas, new packages, new display ideas, new fragrances, new colors, new anything and everything that will make their product distinct, if not superior.
Innovations in the detergent category have led to declines in liquid laundry detergent sales. Despite the Tide brand controlling almost a quarter of total liquid laundry detergent sales in the United States in 2013 which amounted to revenue close to USD 1.26 billion, sales declined over five percent compared to the prior fiscal year. Sales of the liquid laundry detergent category in general declined 4.9 percent, while unit sales also took a three percent hit.
Procter & Gamble was the leading liquid laundry detergent vendor in the United States in 2013, controlling nearly 60 percent of the USD 5.3 billion market. Procter & Gamble, also known as P&G, is the biggest consumer goods company in the world. It mainly manufactures laundry and cleaning supply products as well as products in the cosmetics and personal care sector. The company's roots date back to the year 1837 when it was founded by William Procter and James Gamble in Cincinnati, Ohio, where the company's headquarters still remains.
- Leading 10 liquid laundry detergent brands sales of the U.S. 2013Leading 10 liquid laundry detergent brands sales of the U.S. 2013
- Sales share of the leading vendors of liquid laundry detergent in the U.S. 2013Sales share of the leading vendors of liquid laundry detergent in the U.S. 2013
- Leading vendors of liquid laundry detergents in the U.S. 2011-2013Leading vendors of liquid laundry detergents in the U.S. 2011-2013
- Percentage of mouthwash sales in the U.S. 2013, by brandPercentage of mouthwash sales in the U.S. 2013, by brand
- Unit sales of the leading 10 liquid laundry detergent brands of the U.S. 2013Unit sales of the leading 10 liquid laundry detergent brands of the U.S. 2013
- Wine usage in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013, by user typeWine usage in the United Kingdom (UK) 2013, by user type
- Cosmetics: Retail sales value percentage change in Great Britain 2004-2013Cosmetics: Retail sales value percentage change in Great Britain 2004-2013
- Sales of the luxury goods industry in selected countries 2013Sales of the luxury goods industry in selected countries 2013