In 2013, PwC conducted a survey of businesses around the world, asking how many information security incidents had occurred in their organization within the previous 12 months. The research found that there was a high incidence rate in the Middle East and South Africa, with 25.19 percent of respondents admitting there had been 50 or more problems within the past 12 months.
How many security incidents has your organization detected in the past 12 months? (by region)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|North America||South America||Europe||Asia||Middle East and South Africa|
|1 to 9||-||-||-||-||-|
|10 to 49||-||-||-||-||-|
|50 or more||-||-||-||-||-|
- Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019
- Video surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by regionVideo surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by region
- Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019