The timeline presents a forecast of television advertising revenues in the United States from 2016 to 2020. According to PwC, the U.S. TV ad revenues will grow from 73 billion U.S. dollars in 2016 to 81.7 billion in 2020.
TV advertising revenue in the United States from 2016 to 2020 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue in billion U.S. dollars|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- TV advertising revenues in Germany 2003-2019TV advertising revenues in Germany 2003-2019
- Global TV advertising revenue from 2012 to 2017, by sourceGlobal TV advertising revenue from 2012 to 2017, by source
- Global television advertising revenue 2015-2019Global television advertising revenue 2015-2019
- Gross and net TV advertising revenue in Germany 2002-2014Gross and net TV advertising revenue in Germany 2002-2014
- Forecast online TV advertising revenue in Spain 2009-2018Forecast online TV advertising revenue in Spain 2009-2018
- Mobile internet advertising revenue Asia-Pacific 2015-2020Mobile internet advertising revenue Asia-Pacific 2015-2020
- TV ad spend in Asia-Pacific 2015-2020TV ad spend in Asia-Pacific 2015-2020
- Internet display ad spend in the Asia-Pacific region 2015-2020Internet display ad spend in the Asia-Pacific region 2015-2020
- Advertising spending in the U.S. 2015-2020, by mediumAdvertising spending in the U.S. 2015-2020, by medium
- Change in advertising spending in the U.S. 2016, by mediumChange in advertising spending in the U.S. 2016, by medium