The timeline presents a forecast of television advertising revenues in the United States from 2015 to 2019. According to PwC, the U.S. TV ad revenues will grow from 71.1 billion U.S. dollars in 2015 to 81 billion in 2019.
TV advertising revenue in the United States from 2015 to 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue in billion U.S. dollars|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- TV advertising revenues in Germany 2003-2019TV advertising revenues in Germany 2003-2019
- Advertising media ranked by average ROI for FMCG in the United Kingdom (UK) 2008-2014Advertising media ranked by average ROI for FMCG in the United Kingdom (UK) 2008-2014
- Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies May 17 to 23, 2016Estimated weekly TV ad spend of U.S. companies May 17 to 23, 2016
- Spotify: segment revenue 2012-2015Spotify: segment revenue 2012-2015
- Forecast: revenue display advertising US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue display advertising US 2008-2020