The statistic shows the countries with the highest quality of railroad infrastructure in 2014/15. Japanese respondents rated their country's railroad infrastructure a 6.7 out of 7 (on an index from 1 (= extremely underdeveloped) to 7 (= extensive and efficient) by international standards).
Ranking of the countries with the highest quality of railroad infrastructure in 2014/15
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Hong Kong SAR||-|
- Rail infrastructure - National investment of selected countries 2008Rail infrastructure - National investment of selected countries 2008
- Fatalities - U.S. train crashes 2005-2014Fatalities - U.S. train crashes 2005-2014
- France: stock of TGV power cars 2007-2013France: stock of TGV power cars 2007-2013
- Railroad rolling stock in China 2014, by type of carriageRailroad rolling stock in China 2014, by type of carriage
- High Speed 2 investment forecast UK 2015-2021High Speed 2 investment forecast UK 2015-2021
- North American locomotives - positive train control 2015-2018North American locomotives - positive train control 2015-2018
- Mileage implementation: positive train control (PTC) North America 2015-2020Mileage implementation: positive train control (PTC) North America 2015-2020
- American railroad industry: positive train control (PTC) costs 2015-2020American railroad industry: positive train control (PTC) costs 2015-2020
- North American railroads - revenue 2015North American railroads - revenue 2015
- Fatal civil airliner accidents by country and region 1945-2016Fatal civil airliner accidents by country and region 1945-2016