The statistic shows the countries with the highest quality of railroad infrastructure in 2014/15. Japanese respondents rated their country's railroad infrastructure a 6.7 out of 7 (on an index from 1 (= extremely underdeveloped) to 7 (= extensive and efficient) by international standards).
Ranking of the countries with the highest quality of railroad infrastructure in 2014/15
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Hong Kong SAR||-|
- France: stock of TGV power cars 2007-2013France: stock of TGV power cars 2007-2013
- Fatalities - U.S. train crashes 2005-2014Fatalities - U.S. train crashes 2005-2014
- Railroad rolling stock in China 2014, by type of carriageRailroad rolling stock in China 2014, by type of carriage
- High Speed 2 investment forecast UK 2015-2021High Speed 2 investment forecast UK 2015-2021
- France: stock of diesel locomotives 2007-2013France: stock of diesel locomotives 2007-2013
- Transit rail system mileage within the United States 2004-2013Transit rail system mileage within the United States 2004-2013
- Magneti Marelli's net sales 2012-2015Magneti Marelli's net sales 2012-2015
- U.S. freight movement mode share 2013U.S. freight movement mode share 2013
- U.S. exports - value by transportation mode 2040U.S. exports - value by transportation mode 2040
- Canada's municipal infrastructure conditions by type 2015Canada's municipal infrastructure conditions by type 2015
- Global leading automotive companies by revenue in 2014Global leading automotive companies by revenue in 2014
- Monthly passenger car sales in China December 2015, by country of originMonthly passenger car sales in China December 2015, by country of origin
- Leading carmakers worldwide - global market share 2014Leading carmakers worldwide - global market share 2014