This statistic shows global sales figures for Apple Mac computers from the first quarter of 2006 to the most recent financial quarter. In the first quarter of 2006 (October to December 2005), 1.25 million Mac computers were sold worldwide.
Global unit sales of Apple Mac computers from 1st quarter 2006 to 1st quarter 2016 (in 1,000s)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Fiscal quarters||Sales in thousand units|
- Forecast: shipment value office machinery manufacture US 2009-2020Forecast: shipment value office machinery manufacture US 2009-2020
- Forecast: shipment value photographic equipment manufacture US 2008-2020Forecast: shipment value photographic equipment manufacture US 2008-2020
- Forecast: shipment value lawn and garden tractor manufacture US 2008-2020Forecast: shipment value lawn and garden tractor manufacture US 2008-2020
- Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019
- Video surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by regionVideo surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by region
- Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019