Get a free account in less than 60 seconds. ?
Exxon Mobil's revenue from 2001 to 2013 (in million U.S. dollars)
|Revenue in million U.S. dollars|
Sign Up for Free Basic Account
Sign Up for Free Basic Account
This statistic shows the revenue of Exxon Mobil from 2001 to 2013. In 2008, Exxon Mobil's revenue amounted to approximately 459.6 billion U.S. dollars. Exxon Mobil is a U.S.-based multinational oil and gas corporation. In the last five years, Exxon Mobil was either the largest or the second largest company in general, worldwide, measured by revenue. Exxon Mobil Corporation is headquartered in Irving, Texas.
Revenue of Exxon Mobil
The Exxon Mobil Corporation is a US-based multinational oil and gas corporation. In the last five years, Exxon Mobil was either the largest or the second largest company in general, worldwide, measured by revenue. It is a leading global player in the oil and gas industry. Exxon Mobil Corporation is headquartered in Irving, Texas.
Exxon Mobil earned revenues totaling 420.8 billion U.S. dollars in 2013, up from 467.03 billion U.S. dollars in 2011. In 2012, Exxon Mobile ranked third in a list of the top companies worldwide by revenue following the Royal Dutch Shell company which reported revenues of 484.49 billion U.S. dollars that year, and Wal-Mart Stores. Exxon Mobil had a market value of 403.7 billion U.S. dollars in 2013, ranking first on a list of top ten oil and gas companies worldwide by market value. In 2013, Exxon Mobil’s total assets reached 346.8 billion U.S. dollars. The number of individuals employed by Exxon Mobil has fallen in the past decade. In 2001, Exxon Mobil employed almost 100 thousand individuals. In 2013, Exxon Mobil employed 75 thousand individuals.
Natural gas made up the greatest share of Exxon Mobil’s proved reserves in 2013, at 71.9 billion barrels. Crude oil was second, with proved reserves of 8.5 billion barrels that year. The proved natural gas reserves of the United States where 8.5 trillion cubic meters in 2012. The USA produced 681.4 billion cubic meters of natural gas in 2012.
- Exxon Mobil - production output of the Upstream division 2001-2013Exxon Mobil - production output of the Upstream division 2001-2013
- Exxon Mobil's number of employees 2001-2013Exxon Mobil's number of employees 2001-2013
- Exxon Mobil's proved reserves by product type 2011-2013Exxon Mobil's proved reserves by product type 2011-2013
- Net income of Exxon Mobil's Chemical division 2001-2013Net income of Exxon Mobil's Chemical division 2001-2013
- Exxon Mobil's net income 2001-2013Exxon Mobil's net income 2001-2013
- China: trade revenue of gasoline by month August 2014China: trade revenue of gasoline by month August 2014
- Iron ore prices monthly 2013-2014Iron ore prices monthly 2013-2014
- BHP Billiton revenue 2004-2014BHP Billiton revenue 2004-2014
- Revenue of the chemical industry worldwide 2002-2013Revenue of the chemical industry worldwide 2002-2013
- Global chemical revenue by region 2013Global chemical revenue by region 2013
- Diesel price per liter in selected countries - August 2014Diesel price per liter in selected countries - August 2014