This statistic represents the leading car brands in the United States at the end of 2015, based on vehicle sales. That year, General Motors sold a little over two million vehicles under its Chevrolet brand.
Leading car brands in the United States in 2015, based on vehicle sales (in 1,000 units)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Sales in thousand units|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Monthly passenger car sales in China March 2016, by country of originMonthly passenger car sales in China March 2016, by country of origin
- Automobile manufacturing groups - vehicle sales worldwide 2014Automobile manufacturing groups - vehicle sales worldwide 2014
- Vehicle sales in China 2008-2016Vehicle sales in China 2008-2016
- Volkswagen - quarterly operating profit Q1 2016Volkswagen - quarterly operating profit Q1 2016
- Retail sales of cars in China by month April 2016Retail sales of cars in China by month April 2016
- Ford's vehicle sales in Canada - April 2015 and April 2016Ford's vehicle sales in Canada - April 2015 and April 2016
- Forecast: revenue motor vehicle sales - other Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue motor vehicle sales - other Germany 2008-2020