This statistic ranks the Human Development Index (HDI) values of respective countries in 2014 (in parts per thousand). That year, Norway had the highest level of human development worldwide with a HDI value of 0.944.
Ranking of countries with the highest Human Development Index (HDI) value in 2014 (in parts per 1,000)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Human Development Index (value in parts per thousand)|
|Hong Kong, China (SAR)||-|
|Korea (Republic of)||-|
- Human development index rating in Africa from 1980-2011Human development index rating in Africa from 1980-2011
- Satisfaction with water/air quality by human development level worldwide 2011Satisfaction with water/air quality by human development level worldwide 2011
- Most miserable countries in the world, 2015Most miserable countries in the world, 2015
- Ranking of the 25 richest people in China as of 2015Ranking of the 25 richest people in China as of 2015
- Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2015Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2015
- Top 10 U.S. metropolitan areas with the largest upper-income population 2014Top 10 U.S. metropolitan areas with the largest upper-income population 2014
- U.S. unemployment rates for large metropolitan areas, March 2016U.S. unemployment rates for large metropolitan areas, March 2016
- Gallup's U.S. underemployment rate April 2016Gallup's U.S. underemployment rate April 2016
- Fertility rate in Niger 2014Fertility rate in Niger 2014
- Top U.K. universities ranked by the Complete University Guide 2017Top U.K. universities ranked by the Complete University Guide 2017