This statistic ranks the Human Development Index (HDI) values of respective countries in 2014 (in parts per thousand). That year, Norway had the highest level of human development worldwide with a HDI value of 0.944.
Ranking of countries with the highest Human Development Index (HDI) value in 2014 (in parts per 1,000)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Human Development Index (value in parts per thousand)|
|Hong Kong, China (SAR)||-|
|Korea (Republic of)||-|
- Human development index rating in Africa from 1980-2011Human development index rating in Africa from 1980-2011
- Satisfaction with water/air quality by human development level worldwide 2011Satisfaction with water/air quality by human development level worldwide 2011
- Most miserable countries in the world, 2014Most miserable countries in the world, 2014
- Ranking of the 25 richest people in China as of 2015Ranking of the 25 richest people in China as of 2015
- Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2015Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2015
- Total funds for U.S. presidential candidates, April 2016Total funds for U.S. presidential candidates, April 2016
- Total population of Burundi 2020Total population of Burundi 2020
- U.S. military spending from 2000 to 2015U.S. military spending from 2000 to 2015
- ifo World Economic Climate Index 1st quarter 2016ifo World Economic Climate Index 1st quarter 2016
- U.S. unemployment rates for large metropolitan areas, February 2016U.S. unemployment rates for large metropolitan areas, February 2016