This statistic represents selected countries' railroad networks in 2012*, by length. Turkey's rail system stretched across 12,008 kilometers in 2012. Railroads are used to move both cargo and passengers.
Length of railroad network in selected countries around the world in 2012* (in kilometers)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Total route length in kilometers|
- Global leading automotive companies by revenue in 2014Global leading automotive companies by revenue in 2014
- Monthly passenger car sales in China December 2015, by country of originMonthly passenger car sales in China December 2015, by country of origin
- Leading carmakers worldwide - global market share 2014Leading carmakers worldwide - global market share 2014