This statistic shows the leading global sugar beet producers in 2014, based on production volume. In that year, the Ukraine was ranked as sixth largest sugar beet producing country with a production volume of about 15.73 million metric tons of sugar beet.
Leading sugar beet producers worldwide in 2014, based on production volume (in 1,000 metric tons)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Production in thousand metric tons|
- Sugar beet production worldwide 1965-2014Sugar beet production worldwide 1965-2014
- Volume of sugar beet produced in Canada 2010-2015Volume of sugar beet produced in Canada 2010-2015
- Sugar beet production value in the U.S. 2000-2014Sugar beet production value in the U.S. 2000-2014
- Sugar beet production in China by region 2014Sugar beet production in China by region 2014
- Harvested acreage of sugar beet in Canada 2010-2015Harvested acreage of sugar beet in Canada 2010-2015
- Tobacco production worldwide 2013, by countryTobacco production worldwide 2013, by country
- Global tobacco production 1990-2013Global tobacco production 1990-2013
- Aquaculture production worldwide 2014, by countryAquaculture production worldwide 2014, by country
- Major peach producing U.S. states 2015Major peach producing U.S. states 2015
- Leading strawberry producing U.S. states 2015Leading strawberry producing U.S. states 2015