The graph portrays the global consumption of lead metal between 2004 and 2014. In 2010, almost ten million metric tons of lead were consumed worldwide. Lead is widely used in the area of battery manufacturing.
World lead consumption from 2004 to 2014 (in 1,000 metric tons)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Consumption in thousand metric tons|
- Reported U.S. gold consumption 2007-2015Reported U.S. gold consumption 2007-2015
- Nickel - global consumption 2008-2014Nickel - global consumption 2008-2014
- Copper - global consumption 2010-2016Copper - global consumption 2010-2016
- U.S. refined aluminum consumption 2005-2014U.S. refined aluminum consumption 2005-2014
- Global refined aluminum consumption, by region 2013-2014Global refined aluminum consumption, by region 2013-2014
- Automobile sales in China by month April 2016Automobile sales in China by month April 2016
- Machine tools - global consumption by region 2015Machine tools - global consumption by region 2015
- U.S. machine tool consumption 2010-2015U.S. machine tool consumption 2010-2015
- Brazil: machine tool consumption 2010-2015Brazil: machine tool consumption 2010-2015
- Canada: machine tool consumption 2010-2015Canada: machine tool consumption 2010-2015
- Forecast: revenue lead, zinc and tin production Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue lead, zinc and tin production Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue metal product manufacture - other Germany 2008-2020Forecast: revenue metal product manufacture - other Germany 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue lead, zinc and tin production UK 2008-2020Forecast: revenue lead, zinc and tin production UK 2008-2020