The statistic shows the inflation rate in Japan from December 2014 to December 2015. The term inflation means the devaluation of money caused by a permanent increase of the price level for products (consumer goods, investment goods). The Consumer Price Index shows the price development for private expenses and shows the current level of inflation when increasing. In May 2015, the inflation rate in Japan stood at 0.5 percent.
Japan: Inflation rate from December 2014 to December 2015 (compared to the same month of the previous year)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Inflation rate compared to previous year|
- Preferred regions to migrate to for Syrian refugees in 2015Preferred regions to migrate to for Syrian refugees in 2015
- Share of Syrians who would leave the country if they could in 2015Share of Syrians who would leave the country if they could in 2015
- Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in Kenya 2020Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in Kenya 2020