The statistic shows the inflation rate in Japan from February 2015 to February 2016. The term inflation means the devaluation of money caused by a permanent increase of the price level for products (consumer goods, investment goods). The Consumer Price Index shows the price development for private expenses and shows the current level of inflation when increasing. In May 2015, the inflation rate in Japan stood at 0.5 percent.
Japan: Inflation rate from February 2015 to February 2016 (compared to the same month of the previous year)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Inflation rate compared to previous year|
- Monthly inflation rate in Euro area countries February 2016Monthly inflation rate in Euro area countries February 2016
- Monthly inflation rate in EU countries February 2016Monthly inflation rate in EU countries February 2016
- United States - monthly inflation rate in February 2015/16United States - monthly inflation rate in February 2015/16
- Inflation rate in France 2020Inflation rate in France 2020
- Monthly inflation rate in industrial and emerging markets 2016Monthly inflation rate in industrial and emerging markets 2016
- Gross domestic product per capita in current prices in Australia 2020Gross domestic product per capita in current prices in Australia 2020
- Inflation rate of Switzerland 2020Inflation rate of Switzerland 2020
- Inflation rate in Afghanistan 2020Inflation rate in Afghanistan 2020
- Gross domestic product (GDP) of Australia 2020Gross domestic product (GDP) of Australia 2020
- Gross domestic product (GDP) in Canada 2020Gross domestic product (GDP) in Canada 2020