This statistic depicts the number of employees at the Dow Chemical Company from 1999 to 2015. In 2003, Dow Chemical had some 46,400 employees. The Dow Chemical Company is one of the world's top chemical manufacturers and is headquartered in Midland, Michigan.
Number of employees at Dow Chemical from 1999 to 2015
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Number of employees|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Number of employees at top mining companies 2013Number of employees at top mining companies 2013
- ExxonMobil's number of employees 2001-2015ExxonMobil's number of employees 2001-2015
- Ecolab's number of employees 2007-2015Ecolab's number of employees 2007-2015
- BASF's number of employees 2002-2015BASF's number of employees 2002-2015
- Number of Rio Tinto's employees 2006-2015Number of Rio Tinto's employees 2006-2015
- Gazprom company key figures 2015Gazprom company key figures 2015
- Total number of employees at Gazprom worldwide 2009-2015Total number of employees at Gazprom worldwide 2009-2015
- Trade union density in the mining industry in the United Kingdom (UK) 1995-2015Trade union density in the mining industry in the United Kingdom (UK) 1995-2015
- Number of employees at Pemex 2005-2015Number of employees at Pemex 2005-2015
- Number of employees in the chemical manufacturing industry in Belgium 2008-2013Number of employees in the chemical manufacturing industry in Belgium 2008-2013