The statistic shows the proportions of risk factors in the chemical industry worldwide, as reported by companies in 2008 and 2009. In 2009, 88 percent of all companies in the chemical industry viewed financind as a risk factor.
Proportions of reported risk factors in the chemical industry worldwide 2008 and 2009 (in percent)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Hazardous materials, production and insurance coverage||-||-|
|Globalization and internationalization||-||-|
|Legal and political environment||-||-|
|Competition and innovation||-||-|
|Raw materials and energy cost||-||-|
|Dependency on customers and suppliers||-||-|
|Law and litigation||-||-|
|Intellectual property and personnel||-||-|
|Joint ventures and acquisitions||-||-|
- Forecast: shipment value paperboard milling US 2008-2020Forecast: shipment value paperboard milling US 2008-2020
- Forecast: shipment value industrial gas manufacture US 2009-2020Forecast: shipment value industrial gas manufacture US 2009-2020
- Forecast: revenue refined petroleum product pipeline transportation US 2009-2020Forecast: revenue refined petroleum product pipeline transportation US 2009-2020
- Consumption of chemicals in 2014 by world regionConsumption of chemicals in 2014 by world region
- Oil breakeven prices in Middle East and North Africa 2016Oil breakeven prices in Middle East and North Africa 2016
- Forecast in rare earth demand worldwide by application 2018Forecast in rare earth demand worldwide by application 2018