The statistic depicts the revenue generated in the U.S. casino gaming market from 2004 to 2015. In 2010, the casino gaming market revenue was at 61.1 billion U.S. dollars in the U.S.
U.S. casino gaming market revenue from 2004 to 2015 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue in billion U.S. dollars|
- Global gambling market gross win 2003-2015Global gambling market gross win 2003-2015
- Global gambling market breakdown 2012-2013, by product categoryGlobal gambling market breakdown 2012-2013, by product category
- Market value of online gambling worldwide 2009-2018Market value of online gambling worldwide 2009-2018
- Retail sales of sport and leisure articles in China by month April 2016Retail sales of sport and leisure articles in China by month April 2016
- U.S. health club industry revenue 2000-2015U.S. health club industry revenue 2000-2015
- U.S. fitness center / health club memberships 2000-2015U.S. fitness center / health club memberships 2000-2015
- Forecast: revenue racetracks US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue racetracks US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue casinos US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue casinos US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue sports teams and clubs US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue sports teams and clubs US 2008-2020