This statistic provides a comparison of the revenue earned by the three tech giants; Apple, Google and Microsoft. In 2012, Apple's revenue came to more than 156 billion U.S. dollars, making this company the leader in the race.
Revenue comparison for Apple, Google and Microsoft from 2008 to 2012 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Forecast: revenue telecommunications resellers US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue telecommunications resellers US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue consumer electronics and appliance rental US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue consumer electronics and appliance rental US 2008-2020
- Forecast: operating revenue computer systems design Canada 2008-2020Forecast: operating revenue computer systems design Canada 2008-2020
- Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019Internet of Things market size worldwide 2009-2019
- Video surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by regionVideo surveillance market size worldwide 2009-2019, by region
- Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019Globall mobile phone user penetration 2013-2019