This statistic provides a comparison of the revenue earned by the three tech giants; Apple, Google and Microsoft. In 2012, Apple's revenue came to more than 156 billion U.S. dollars, making this company the leader in the race.
Revenue comparison for Apple, Google and Microsoft from 2008 to 2012 (in billion U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
- Apple, Google, and Microsoft: revenue comparison 2008-2015Apple, Google, and Microsoft: revenue comparison 2008-2015
- Estimated Google segment revenue 2015-2017Estimated Google segment revenue 2015-2017
- Global cloud revenues of enterprise vendors in 2015, by segmentGlobal cloud revenues of enterprise vendors in 2015, by segment
- Monthly wireless service average revenue per unit in the U.S. 1993-2015Monthly wireless service average revenue per unit in the U.S. 1993-2015
- Service revenue of the U.S. mobile wireless industry 1985-2015Service revenue of the U.S. mobile wireless industry 1985-2015
- Electronic Arts' revenue 2013-2016, by regionElectronic Arts' revenue 2013-2016, by region
- Forecast: revenue telecommunications resellers US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue telecommunications resellers US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue consumer electronics and appliance rental US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue consumer electronics and appliance rental US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue computer manufacture Germany 2009-2020Forecast: revenue computer manufacture Germany 2009-2020