This statistic shows profit generated by Netflix from 2000 to 2015. In 2003, the company broke even, reporting a profit of seven million U.S. dollars. Afterwards, the profit grew continuously and reached 266.8 million dollars in 2014.
Netflix's net income from 2000 to 2015 (in million U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Net income in million U.S. dollars|
- Reasons for declining magazine readership in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012Reasons for declining magazine readership in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012
- Global media and marketing spend 2015Global media and marketing spend 2015
- Global media and marketing spend 2015, by mediumGlobal media and marketing spend 2015, by medium