This statistic shows profit generated by Netflix from 2000 to 2015. In 2003, the company broke even, reporting a profit of seven million U.S. dollars. In 2015, the income amounted to 122.64 million U.S. dollars whereas the company's annual revenue reached 6.78 billion U.S. dollars.
Netflix's net income from 2000 to 2015 (in million U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Net income in million U.S. dollars|
- Leading online video websites in the United Kingdom (UK) February 2014, by visitorsLeading online video websites in the United Kingdom (UK) February 2014, by visitors
- Fastest growing online video ad markets in Europe 2015, by countryFastest growing online video ad markets in Europe 2015, by country
- Global online video audience reach 2016, by age groupGlobal online video audience reach 2016, by age group
- Online video advertising spending in the U.S. 2014-2016Online video advertising spending in the U.S. 2014-2016
- Online video ads as share of total online video consumption as of March 2014Online video ads as share of total online video consumption as of March 2014
- YouTube: most popular brand channels 2015, by subscribersYouTube: most popular brand channels 2015, by subscribers
- Net income of Take Two Interactive from 2006 to 2016Net income of Take Two Interactive from 2006 to 2016
- Global Instagram video ad impression share 2015-2016Global Instagram video ad impression share 2015-2016
- Nexon quarterly revenue Q1 2011-Q1 2016Nexon quarterly revenue Q1 2011-Q1 2016
- Nexon: quarterly operating income Q1 2011-Q1 2016Nexon: quarterly operating income Q1 2011-Q1 2016