This statistic shows the growth of the real gross domestic product (GDP) in the leading industrial and emerging countries from the fourth quarter of 2013 to the fourth quarter of 2015. In Brazil, the GDP grew by 0.1 percent in the third quarter of 2014, compared to the previous quarter.
Growth of the real gross domestic product (GDP) in the leading industrial and emerging countries from 4th quarter 2013 to 3rd quarter 2015 (compared to the previous quarter)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|USA||China||Japan||Germany||Euro area||France||Great Britain||Brazil||Russia||India|
- Great time-saver
- All relevant statistics included
Offer: Order your Premium Account now & and get this dossier for free.Get free dossier
- Preferred regions to migrate to for Syrian refugees in 2015Preferred regions to migrate to for Syrian refugees in 2015
- Share of Syrians who would leave the country if they could in 2015Share of Syrians who would leave the country if they could in 2015
- Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in Kenya 2020Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in Kenya 2020