This statistic presents Facebook's revenue and net income from 2007 to 2015. Facebook's revenue grew from 7.87 billion in 2013 to 17.93 billion US dollars in 2015. That year, the social network accumulated a net income of 3.69 billion US dollars.
Facebook's revenue and net income from 2007 to 2015 (in million U.S. dollars)
- Facebook: quarterly net income 2010-2016Facebook: quarterly net income 2010-2016
- Google: quarterly net income 2003-2015Google: quarterly net income 2003-2015
- Tencent: annual net income 2007-2015Tencent: annual net income 2007-2015
- Gameloft annual net income/loss 2006-2015Gameloft annual net income/loss 2006-2015
- Spotify's revenue and net income in the United Kingdom (UK) 2009-2014Spotify's revenue and net income in the United Kingdom (UK) 2009-2014
- Most popular politicians on Facebook 2016Most popular politicians on Facebook 2016
- Spotify revenue and net income 2009-2015Spotify revenue and net income 2009-2015
- Facebook: number of followers of popular beauty brands 2016Facebook: number of followers of popular beauty brands 2016
- U.S. desktop market share held by internet browsers 2015-2016U.S. desktop market share held by internet browsers 2015-2016
- Revenue of global public internet companies 2014-2015Revenue of global public internet companies 2014-2015
- Percentage of adults who used computers in the U.S.Percentage of adults who used computers in the U.S.
- Percentage of adults who used the internet in the U.S. from 2000 to 2010Percentage of adults who used the internet in the U.S. from 2000 to 2010
- Media usage in an online minute 2015Media usage in an online minute 2015