This statistic shows the net profit of Chinese banking institutions from 2007 to 2014. In 2007, the after-tax profit of Chinese banks had amounted to approximately 447 billion yuan.
After-tax profit of banking institutions in China from 2007 to 2014 (in billion yuan)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Net profit in billion yuan|
- Net profit of Commerzbank 2006-2015Net profit of Commerzbank 2006-2015
- Net profit of foreign banks in China 2007-2014Net profit of foreign banks in China 2007-2014
- Net profit of the Agricultural Bank of China up to 2014Net profit of the Agricultural Bank of China up to 2014
- Largest insurance companies in emerging countries based on profit Largest insurance companies in emerging countries based on profit
- Net profit of Vanke China 2014Net profit of Vanke China 2014
- Value of credit of all commercial banks in the U.S. 2014-2016Value of credit of all commercial banks in the U.S. 2014-2016
- Value of ECB open market operations 2014-2016Value of ECB open market operations 2014-2016
- Shareholders equity at Deutsche Bank 2006-2015Shareholders equity at Deutsche Bank 2006-2015
- Tier 1 capital ratio at Deutsche Bank 2009-2015Tier 1 capital ratio at Deutsche Bank 2009-2015
- Number of branches of Deutsche Bank worldwide 2010-2015Number of branches of Deutsche Bank worldwide 2010-2015