The statistic shows a consumer confidence index for India from January 2015 to January 2016. An index value over 50 indicates consumer optimism, a value under 50 indicates consumer pessimism. In December 2015, the consumer confidence index in India was at 46.9 points.
India: Consumer confidence index from January 2015 to January 2016 (50 = neutral)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Index points (50 = neutral)|
- Consumer confidence index of Brazil 2016Consumer confidence index of Brazil 2016
- Consumer confidence in Japan February 2016Consumer confidence in Japan February 2016
- Consumer confidence worldwide from Q4 2013 to Q4 2015Consumer confidence worldwide from Q4 2013 to Q4 2015
- Consumer confidence in the EU March 2016Consumer confidence in the EU March 2016
- Consumer confidence in EU countries March 2016Consumer confidence in EU countries March 2016
- Weekly box office revenue in India - May 15 to 21, 2016Weekly box office revenue in India - May 15 to 21, 2016
- United States - monthly inflation rate in April 2015/16United States - monthly inflation rate in April 2015/16
- Distribution of Chinese foreign trade 2015, by trade partnerDistribution of Chinese foreign trade 2015, by trade partner
- Adult* literacy in China 2010Adult* literacy in China 2010
- Market share of service providers Wireless subscribers in India 2013-2016Market share of service providers Wireless subscribers in India 2013-2016