The statistic shows a consumer confidence index for India from October 2014 to October 2015. An index value over 50 indicates consumer optimism, a value under 50 indicates consumer pessimism. In December 2014, the consumer confidence index in India was at 47.4 points.
India: Consumer confidence index from October 2014 to October 2015 (50 = neutral)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Index points (50 = neutral)|
- Consumer confidence index of Brazil 2015Consumer confidence index of Brazil 2015
- Consumer confidence in Japan November 2015Consumer confidence in Japan November 2015
- Consumer Confidence Index in France July 2015Consumer Confidence Index in France July 2015
- Consumer confidence in EU countries November 2015Consumer confidence in EU countries November 2015
- Consumer confidence in the EU November 2015Consumer confidence in the EU November 2015
- Weekly box office revenue in India - January 17-23, 2016Weekly box office revenue in India - January 17-23, 2016
- United States - monthly inflation rate in December 2015United States - monthly inflation rate in December 2015
- Most important import partners of Oman 2014Most important import partners of Oman 2014
- Most important export partner countries for Oman in 2014Most important export partner countries for Oman in 2014
- Market share of service providers Wireless subscribers in India 2013-2015Market share of service providers Wireless subscribers in India 2013-2015
- Preferred regions to migrate to for Syrian refugees in 2015Preferred regions to migrate to for Syrian refugees in 2015
- Share of Syrians who would leave the country if they could in 2015Share of Syrians who would leave the country if they could in 2015
- Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in Kenya 2020Gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate in Kenya 2020