This statistic depicts the estimated number of AIDS-related deaths worldwide in 2014, sorted by region. In that year, there were approximately 790 thousand AIDS-related deaths in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Number of AIDS-related deaths worldwide in 2014, by region
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Number of deaths|
|Asia and Pacific||-|
|Eastern Europe and Central Asia||-|
|Western/Central Europe and North America||-|
|Middle East and North Africa||-|
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil 2010-2015
- Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015Microcephaly cases among newborns in Brazil by state 2010-2015
- U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024U.S. federal health care spending share estimate 2015-2024