This statistic displays Bloomsbury Publishing PLC's worldwide annual continuing revenue from the fiscal year 2008 to 2015, excluding 2010. In the fiscal year ending February 28, 2015, revenue totalled 111.1 million British pounds.
Continuing revenue of Bloomsbury Publishing PLC worldwide from 2008 to 2013* (in million GBP)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Revenue in million GBP|
- Book industry revenue in Spain 2005-2014Book industry revenue in Spain 2005-2014
- Revenue of the U.S. book publishing industry 2008-2014Revenue of the U.S. book publishing industry 2008-2014
- Book sales revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) 2008-2013Book sales revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) 2008-2013
- Perception of e-books as a risk for the book industry in Germany 2013Perception of e-books as a risk for the book industry in Germany 2013
- Book industry revenue in Spain by subject 2012-2014Book industry revenue in Spain by subject 2012-2014
- LinkedIn: channel revenue distribution 2009-2016LinkedIn: channel revenue distribution 2009-2016
- Sony revenue 2008-2016Sony revenue 2008-2016
- Naver: quarterly online advertising sales 2013-2016Naver: quarterly online advertising sales 2013-2016
- China: weekly box office revenue - April 18 to April 24, 2016China: weekly box office revenue - April 18 to April 24, 2016
- Twitter: quarterly revenue 2011-2016Twitter: quarterly revenue 2011-2016
- Forecast: revenue periodical publishing US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue periodical publishing US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue book publishing US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue book publishing US 2008-2020
- Forecast: revenue motion picture and video exhibition US 2008-2020Forecast: revenue motion picture and video exhibition US 2008-2020