This statistic contains information on the Twitter advertising revenues per 1,000 timeline views from the first quarter 2012 to the fourth quarter of 2013. The home timeline is shown when a user logs into Twitter, showing all tweets of accounts a user has chosen to follow on the microblogging service. As of the fourth quarter of 2014, Twitter timelines had generated an average of 5.65 US dollars in advertising revenues per 1,000 US user timeline views.
Twitter's advertising revenue per 1,000 timeline views from 1st quarter 2012 to 4th quarter 2014 (in U.S. dollars)
- Twitter: share of teenage users in selected countries October 2013Twitter: share of teenage users in selected countries October 2013
- Twitter: average age of users as of October 2013Twitter: average age of users as of October 2013
- Twitter celebrity audience interactions 2014Twitter celebrity audience interactions 2014
- Annual net income of Twitter 2010-2015Annual net income of Twitter 2010-2015
- Twitter's global timeline views as of 4th quarter 2014Twitter's global timeline views as of 4th quarter 2014
- Facebook: user data requests from federal agencies and governments H2 2015Facebook: user data requests from federal agencies and governments H2 2015
- LinkedIn: channel revenue distribution 2009-2016LinkedIn: channel revenue distribution 2009-2016
- LinkedIn: quarterly segment revenue 2009-2016LinkedIn: quarterly segment revenue 2009-2016
- LinkedIn's membership worldwide 2016, by country LinkedIn's membership worldwide 2016, by country
- LinkedIn: quarterly net revenue 2009-2016LinkedIn: quarterly net revenue 2009-2016
- Percentage of adults who used computers in the U.S.Percentage of adults who used computers in the U.S.
- Percentage of adults who used the internet in the U.S. from 2000 to 2010Percentage of adults who used the internet in the U.S. from 2000 to 2010
- Media usage in an online minute 2015Media usage in an online minute 2015