This statistic presents the sticker and emoji usage in mobile messaging apps as of November 2013, sorted by country. During a survey of smartphone users in selected markets, it was found that 35 percent of respondents in the United States were using app stickers or emojis on a daily basis.
Do you use stickers or emoji in messaging apps?
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Use daily||Have used||Never used|
- Usage of TV Everywhere services in the U.S. 2014, by providerUsage of TV Everywhere services in the U.S. 2014, by provider
- Internet penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2000-2014Internet penetration in the United Kingdom (UK) 2000-2014
- Digital Market Outlook: digital music revenue in European countries 2015Digital Market Outlook: digital music revenue in European countries 2015