This statistic gives information on Google's average advertising revenue per user from the first quarter of 2012 to the first quarter of 2014, in U.S. dollars. During the first quarter of 2013, the online company's ad ARPU amounted to 42 U.S. dollars and increased to 45 U.S. dollars in the first quarter of 2014.
Google's annualized advertising ARPU from the 1st quarter of 2012 to the 1st quarter of 2014 (in U.S. dollars)
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Average ad revenue per user in U.S. dollars|
- Global internet advertising revenue 2013-2018Global internet advertising revenue 2013-2018
- Google's digital advertising revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012-2016, by formatGoogle's digital advertising revenue in the United Kingdom (UK) 2012-2016, by format
- Google sites: advertising revenue 2001-2015Google sites: advertising revenue 2001-2015
- Twitter: most popular retailers 2014, based on number of followersTwitter: most popular retailers 2014, based on number of followers
- Social network penetration in Ireland April 2016Social network penetration in Ireland April 2016
- Global market share of search engines 2010-2016Global market share of search engines 2010-2016