This statistic shows the countries with the lowest rate of unlicensed personal computer software use worldwide in 2013 and 2015. In 2015, an estimated 17 percent of PC software in the United States was used without a legitimate license.
Countries with lowest rates of unlicensed personal computer software use worldwide in 2015
You need a Premium membership to access this statistic.
Advantages of our Premium Account:
- Immediate access to our full Premium database
- Save time! Easy to include in your presentations
- Credible data! Over 18,000 data sources
With Statista, you get straight to the point: analyzing data, rather than searching for it.
to all statistics
|Rate of unlicensed software usage|
- Revenue in the software industry in Germany 2007-2015, by segmentsRevenue in the software industry in Germany 2007-2015, by segments
- China's software industry by segment in 2014China's software industry by segment in 2014
- Software industry revenue in China in 2011Software industry revenue in China in 2011
- Companies in the software industry in China 2014Companies in the software industry in China 2014
- Income lost as a result of software piracy in Germany 2006-2013Income lost as a result of software piracy in Germany 2006-2013
- Global IT spending forecast 2005-2020Global IT spending forecast 2005-2020
- Global IT spending forecast 2012-2020, by segmentGlobal IT spending forecast 2012-2020, by segment
- Research & development spending at Oracle 2005-2016Research & development spending at Oracle 2005-2016
- Number of employees at Oracle worldwide 2007-2016Number of employees at Oracle worldwide 2007-2016
- Revenue of Oracle 2005-2016Revenue of Oracle 2005-2016