This business report presents the course of business throughout the respective business year. The report complies with the disclosure requirement for corporate entities and generally includes the balance sheet, the annual statement of the company (including the profit and loss account) and a status report.
- Revenue and financial key figures of Coca-Cola 2009-2013Revenue and financial key figures of Coca-Cola 2009-2013
- Distribution of adidas retail sales 2009-2013, by regionDistribution of adidas retail sales 2009-2013, by region
- Tesco's sales worldwide by region 2013Tesco's sales worldwide by region 2013
- adidas Group - revenue by regionadidas Group - revenue by region
- Polo Ralph Lauren's revenue worldwide 2002-2014Polo Ralph Lauren's revenue worldwide 2002-2014
|Document:||Portable Document Format (PDF)|
- U.S. households: Which flavors of meat snacks and beef jerky do you eat most often?
Most eaten flavors of meat snacks and beef jerky in the U.S. 2014
- U.S. households: Which brands of meat snacks and beef jerky do you eat most often?
Most eaten brands of meat snacks and beef jerky in the U.S. 2014
- Dollar sales of beef jerky in U.S. convenience stores in 2013, by brand (in million U.S. dollars)
U.S. convenience stores: dollar sales of beef jerky by brand 2013
- Peanut butter dollar sales in U.S. supermarkets in 2013 and 2014 (in million U.S. dollars)
U.S. supermarkets: peanut butter dollar sales 2013-2014
- U.S. households: Do you eat peanut butter?
Consumption of peanut butter in the U.S. 2014
- U.S. households: How many jars of JIF peanut butter have you eaten in the last 30 days?
Amount of JIF peanut butter eaten in the U.S. 2014
- Whole Foods Market statisticsWhole Foods Market
- Children's Food and Beverages statisticsChildren's Food and Beverages
- Supermarkets in the United Kingdom (UK) statisticsSupermarkets in the United Kingdom (UK)