This business report presents the course of business throughout the respective business year. The report complies with the disclosure requirement for corporate entities and generally includes the balance sheet, the annual statement of the company (including the profit and loss account) and a status report.
- Revenue and financial key figures of Coca-Cola 2009-2013Revenue and financial key figures of Coca-Cola 2009-2013
- Distribution of adidas retail sales 2009-2013, by regionDistribution of adidas retail sales 2009-2013, by region
- Tesco's sales worldwide by region 2013Tesco's sales worldwide by region 2013
- adidas Group - revenue by regionadidas Group - revenue by region
- Polo Ralph Lauren's revenue worldwide 2002-2014Polo Ralph Lauren's revenue worldwide 2002-2014
|Document:||Portable Document Format (PDF)|
- How likely are you to shop on Thanksgiving Day/Night?
U.S. consumers' likeliness of shopping on Thanksgiving 2013-2014
- How many stores do you plan to go to on Thanksgiving and/or Black Friday?
Number of physical stores shopped at on Thanksgiving and Black Friday 2013-2014
- Average price of ingredients for a 10-person Thanksgiving dinner in 2012 and 2013 (in U.S. dollars)
Average cost of ingredients for a Thanksgiving dinner 2012-2013
- Market value of stevia worldwide in 2014 and 2017 (in million U.S. dollars)
Stevia's global market value 2014-2017
- U.S. households: Do you use sugar substitutes?
Usage of sugar substitutes in the U.S. 2014
- U.S. households: Which brands of sugar substitutes do you use most often?
Most used brands of sugar substitutes in the U.S. 2014