This report provides information on Walmart's efforts and measures within the field of sustainability and social responsibility.
- Number of IKEA catalogs printed per year worldwide 1951-2013Number of IKEA catalogs printed per year worldwide 1951-2013
- Transport volume of IKEA goods worldwide 2011, by transportation typeTransport volume of IKEA goods worldwide 2011, by transportation type
- Number of employees of the IKEA Group worldwide 2010-2013, by regionNumber of employees of the IKEA Group worldwide 2010-2013, by region
- Importance of sustainable product labelling in purchase decision by world region 2014Importance of sustainable product labelling in purchase decision by world region 2014
- Share of global consumers who purchased a socially responsible product by region 2014Share of global consumers who purchased a socially responsible product by region 2014
|Document:||Portable Document Format (PDF)|
- What percentage of your spending on electronics for back-to-college is influenced by course/school requirements?
Back-to-college shopping in the U.S.: school influence on electronics spending 2014
- As a parent, what is the total amount you expect to spend on back-to-college items this season?
Expected total back-to-college spending of U.S. parents 2013-2014
- In what type(s) of retail environment(s) do you plan to do your back-to-college shopping?**
Expected retail environments for back-to-college shopping for U.S. consumers 2014
- What percentage of the back-to-school purchases you have already made were influenced by coupons, sales, and/or promotions?
Back-to-school shopping in the U.S.: purchases influenced by offers 2014
- What percentage of your spending on school supplies for back-to-school is influenced by classroom lists/school requirements?
U.S. back-to-school shopping: influence of school requirements on spending 2014
- Total expected consumer spending in the United States in 2014, by seasonal event (in billion U.S. dollars)
U.S. expected consumer spending by seasonal event 2014