The report is a resource for data on the U.S. social insurance and welfare programs. The majority of the statistical tables present information about programs administered by the Social Security Administration — the Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance program, known collectively as Social Security, and the Supplemental Security Income program. In addition, data are presented on the major health care programs -Medicare and Medicaid- and social insurance programs, including workers' compensation, unemployment insurance, temporary disability insurance, Black Lung and veterans' benefits.
- UK election manifestos: social security spending as share of national income 2014-20UK election manifestos: social security spending as share of national income 2014-20
- U.S. social security benefits: monthly payments 2011, by stateU.S. social security benefits: monthly payments 2011, by state
- U.S. social security benefits recipients 2011, by stateU.S. social security benefits recipients 2011, by state
- U.S. social security outlays and forecast 2000-2025U.S. social security outlays and forecast 2000-2025
- Retirement income - share from Social Security, by generation, 2013Retirement income - share from Social Security, by generation, 2013
|Source:||US Social Security Administration|
|Document:||Portable Document Format (PDF)|
- Proportion of requests for language services in courts and tribunals in England and Wales in 2013, by language*
Judicial system: language service requests in England and Wales in 2013
- Which two or three of the following, if any, do you think are the most important for migrants from other European countries to do to be accepted in British society?
Important factors for the integration of European migrants into British society
- Proportion of the non-native population that is proficient in the use of English in England and Wales in 2011, by largest native main types*
England and Wales: English proficiency of largest non-native populations in 2011