The Average Smartphone User Has Installed 26 Apps
Korean smartphone users can't get enough apps on their smartphones. With an average number of 40 apps per smartphone user, South Korea tops our international app ranking, based on data published in Google's "Our Mobile Planet" study.
- Smartphone app usage frequency in China 2012Smartphone app usage frequency in China 2012
- South Korea vs world average: mobile device ownership 2013, by screen sizeSouth Korea vs world average: mobile device ownership 2013, by screen size
- U.S. smartphone app users 2014-2015, by categoryU.S. smartphone app users 2014-2015, by category
- Car production in China 2006-2016Car production in China 2006-2016
- Monthly passenger car sales in China July 2016, by country of originMonthly passenger car sales in China July 2016, by country of origin
- Revenues of the ten leading chemical markets 2015Revenues of the ten leading chemical markets 2015
- Big Mac index - global prices for a Big Mac 2016Big Mac index - global prices for a Big Mac 2016
- Countries with highest number of plastic surgeons 2015Countries with highest number of plastic surgeons 2015
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens