Mark Zuckerberg Made $3.5 Billion in November
This chart shows the market value of Mark Zuckerberg's stake in Facebook. The company's CEO currently holds 444 million shares plus an option for another 60 million shares. Zuckerberg's stake is currently worth almost $14 billion.
- Gazprom - shareholder structure 2015Gazprom - shareholder structure 2015
- BASF shareholder structure by region 2015BASF shareholder structure by region 2015
- CEO compensation in selected U.S. fast food companies in 2013CEO compensation in selected U.S. fast food companies in 2013
- Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016Facebook: number of monthly active users worldwide 2008-2016
- The leading global automotive suppliers based on revenue 2015The leading global automotive suppliers based on revenue 2015
- Apple iOS global smartphone OS market share 2011-2016, by quarterApple iOS global smartphone OS market share 2011-2016, by quarter
- Number of Netflix streaming subscribers worldwide 2011-2016Number of Netflix streaming subscribers worldwide 2011-2016
- Value of top 10 yet to close chemical industry deals worldwide HY1 2016Value of top 10 yet to close chemical industry deals worldwide HY1 2016
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens