Google's Mobile Products Reach 92% of U.S. Smartphone Users
Google's position in the mobile internet is just as strong as it is in the traditional web. According to comScore, Google's mobile products, including apps and mobile websites, reach 92 percent of smartphone users in the United States.
Number of smartphones sold to end users worldwide from 2007 to 2013 (in million units)
Global smartphone sales to end users 2007-2013
Worldwide market share of smartphone vendors in 2011
Smartphone vendors: global market share 2011
Mobile internet users in the United States from 2009 to 2014 (in millions)
Mobile internet users in the United States from 2009 to 2014
Yes, please send me a daily reminder for the 'Chart of the Day'
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", , which inlcudes current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Felix Richter