Smartphones Tipped to Outship Feature Phones in 2013
According to the researchers of IDC, smartphones will outship feature phones for the first time in 2013. Six years after the launch of the iPhone, touch-based fullscreen smartphones are now the de facto standard.
- European cell phone users in selected countriesEuropean cell phone users in selected countries
- Survey: advantages of owning a cell phone in the U.S. in 2012Survey: advantages of owning a cell phone in the U.S. in 2012
- Survey: disadvantages of owning a cell phone in the U.S. in 2012Survey: disadvantages of owning a cell phone in the U.S. in 2012
- China: production of cell phones by month June2016China: production of cell phones by month June2016
- Number of mobile subscriptions worldwide 1993-2016Number of mobile subscriptions worldwide 1993-2016
- China: mobile phone subscribers by month May 2016China: mobile phone subscribers by month May 2016
- Global smartphone sales value by region 2013-2016Global smartphone sales value by region 2013-2016
- U.S. smartphone subscriber share by operating platform 2012-2016, by monthU.S. smartphone subscriber share by operating platform 2012-2016, by month
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens