The Top 10 Grossing iOS Games
The iOS game Candy Crush Saga yields 632,867 U.S. dollars in revenue - each day! According to data published by Think Gaming, the video game is number one when it comes to the top grossing video games available for iOS in the United States. It is followed by Clash of Clans (527,389 U.S. dollars) and Modern War (474,650 U.S. dollars).
Altogether, the top 10 grossing iOS games account for 3.4 million U.S. dollars in revenue each day.
- Number of Pokémon GO daily users in the U.S. 2016Number of Pokémon GO daily users in the U.S. 2016
- Smartphone sales revenue worldwide 2013-2016Smartphone sales revenue worldwide 2013-2016
- Global market share held by computer operating systems 2012-2015, by monthGlobal market share held by computer operating systems 2012-2015, by month
- Pokémon GO players in the U.S. 2016, by genderPokémon GO players in the U.S. 2016, by gender
- Pokémon GO players in the U.S. 2016, by agePokémon GO players in the U.S. 2016, by age
- Who may use the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day", made available under the Creative Commons License CC BY-ND 3.0, may be used and displayed without charge by all commercial and non-commercial websites. Use is, however, only permitted with proper attribution to Statista.
- Which topics are covered by the "Chart of the Day"?
- The Statista "Chart of the Day" currently focuses on two sectors: "Media and Technology", updated daily and featuring the latest statistics from the media, internet, telecommunications and consumer electronics industries; and "Economy and Society", which current data from the United States and around the world relating to economic and political issues as well as sports and entertainment.
- Can Statista create customized charts?
Absolutely! For information on tailor-made and sector-specific
Charts of the Day, please contact Jan Ahrens