Graphic Design: Intern
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirt and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- • Create graphics and design layouts for Infographics, Digital Ads, Print Design, Flyers, Email Newsletters, Blogs, and Social Media Accounts.
- • Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and Content departments and support campaigns with design solutions
- • Learn from industry leading designers on how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns.
- • Incorporate UI/UX best practices in design and layout, and adapt designs for diverse formats
- • Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- • Report to our Head of Ad Sales and our content department to receive feedback and guidelines for current or upcoming projects.
- • Currently enrolled in a 4-year college, ideally pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or related majors.
- • Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- • Strong organizational skills with excellent time management capability.
- • Computer skills, such as MS Office tools, with emphasis on PowerPoint.
- • Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business.
- • Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- • Knowledge of traditional print layouts.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.