Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Create graphics and design layouts for infographics, email newsletters, blogs, and social media accounts
- Learn from industry leading designers on how to apply design theory to concisely tell data-driven stories on a variety of news topics including, technology, politics, business and finance, trade and market news, and general interest pieces
- Collaborate with the Graphic Design and Data Journalism team to create publishable digital infographics
- Incorporate best practices in design and layout, and adapt designs for diverse formats
- Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Report to our Data Journalist and our content department to receive feedback and guidelines for current or upcoming projects
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college, ideally pursuing a degree in graphic design, or any related liberal arts majors
- Curious, creative, self-starter who is willing to ask questions and dive into new projects
- Experience creating branded content
- Proficiency and understanding of current news topics and trends
- Strong organizational skills with excellent time management capability
- Quick learner with keen attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills, such as MS Office tools
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a must
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - United States
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004