Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Create graphics and design layouts for Infographics, Digital Ads, Print Design, Flyers, Email Newsletters, Blogs, and Social Media Accounts.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Marketing and Content departments and support campaigns with design solutions
- Learn from industry leading designers on how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns.
- Incorporate best practices in design and layout, and adapt designs for diverse formats
- Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Report to our Head of Ad Sales and our content department to receive feedback and guidelines for current or upcoming projects
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college, ideally pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Advertising or related majors.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent time management capability.
- Computer skills, such as MS Office tools, with emphasis on PowerPoint.
- Quick learner with keen attention to detail.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of traditional print layouts.
Benefits: What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - United States
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004