Sales and Marketing Intern
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- Develop new potential accounts by conducting research on different industries.
- Lead generation and acquisition through networking and online prospecting.
- Proactively develop sales opportunities within a variety of business product categories.
- Develop and maintain excel lead lists for various industries.
- Analyze Ad traffic and produce reporting dashboards (Google Analytics and DFP)
- Create offering proposals, presentations and pitch deck creation (Word / PowerPoint/ Keynote)
- Researching conference attendees and speaker lists to generate outreach campaigns with a focus on outbound marketing.
- Establish conferences with associated organizations, or other forms of partnership with trade organizations in various industry verticals. (IAB, NAB, RAB, etc.)
- Produce email marketing campaigns and mail merges.
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college, ideally pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner with great attention to detail.
- Computer skills, such as MS Office tools, with emphasis on Excel.
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.