Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Develop new potential accounts by conducting research on different industries.
- Lead generation and acquisition through networking and online prospecting.
- Proactively develop sales opportunities within a variety of business product categories.
- Develop and maintain excel lead lists for various industries.
- Analyze Ad traffic and produce reporting dashboards (Google Analytics and DFP)
- Create offering proposals, presentations and pitch deck creation (Word / PowerPoint/ Keynote)
- Researching conference attendees and speaker lists to generate outreach campaigns with a focus on outbound marketing.
- Establish conferences with associated organizations, or other forms of partnership with trade organizations in various industry verticals. (IAB, NAB, RAB, etc.)
- Produce email marketing campaigns and mail merges.
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college, ideally pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner with great attention to detail.
- Computer skills, such as MS Office tools, with emphasis on Excel.
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business.
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - United States
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004