Entry Level Business Development
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- Develop B2B accounts with warm and cold leads generated by existing customers from our website and our relationships with media and industry associations
- Effectively sell new business model platform for business supplies procurement
- Develop account relationships and turn individual transactions into long term cyclical accounts
- Proactively develop sales opportunities within a variety of business product categories
- Maintain a solid funnel of sales leads and new account opportunities
- Work closely with the Managing Director & Head of Global Sales
- Finding and scheduling appointments with new prospective clients
- Maintaining relationships and updating customer and client profiles
- Lead generation and acquisition through cold calling, emailing, networking and online prospecting
- Preparing and sending out official proposals and business contracts
- Bachelors degree is required
- Experience at a marketing internship and/or prior cold calling experience is a plus
- Competitive, aggressive sales nature with a desire to win
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional growth potential
- Computer skills, such as MS Office tools
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.