Infographics Department Intern (m/f)
More than 450 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirit and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture. The Infographics Department is Statista’s newsroom. Experienced data journalists and graphics designers create up-to-date infographics on topics in technology, economy, politics, society, entertainment, and sports for our media partners, our own newsletters, and our Facebook and Twitter feed (https://www.statista.com/chartoftheday/).
- Working as a part of our Infographics Department
- Research on topics, data research and visualization
- Independent creation of infographics and development of copy
- Developing a series of infographics on a given topic
- Analytical and creative mindset
- Interest in data journalism and visualization
- Ideally, an interest in business and technology
- Experience in editorial work (preferably gained in a newspaper publishing or online editorial environment)
- Results-oriented (even under pressure)
- Ability to work efficiently and with great attention to detail within our infographics team
- Good command of English
- The internship must be a mandatory part of your program’s curriculum (“Fach- oder Pflichtpraktikum”)
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.