Customer Relations Executive (m/f)
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirt and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- Develop the customer relationship processes for European customers
- Manage all customer service communication channels
- Be self-dependent in time management and work structure
- Support the sales team in back office operations
- Train new employees for the use of the CRM software and customer service procedures
- Act as an interface between different departments to ensure rationalisation of workflow
- One to two years relatable experience
- Educated to 2:1 degree or higher
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- A professional attitude and appearance
- The ability to analyse customer data sets to identify customer needs
- Customer relationship building skills
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Advanced computer proficiency including experience of MS Office and CRM software
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.