Country Analyst (m/f)
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirt and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- Development of country analysis and reports for approx. forty countries
- Managing the entire product line of Statista country reports
- Research and analysis of economic and country related databases, reports and additional sources
- Data-based evaluation of relevant country trends and dynamics
- Formulate key-take-aways and SWOT-analysis for a broad range of industries
- Efficient handling / organization of large datasets in Excel
- Representation of the results in a graphical manner in PowerPoint
- 1-2 years working experience as Research- or Business Analyst in areas such as information technology, consulting or insurance
- Academic background in economic sciences or a related discipline (Bachelor / Master level)
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills, preferably native English speaker, excellent written and spoken command of German is an advantage
- Outstanding analytical / quantitative abilities, a high degree of self-initiative and high quality standards
- Structured, well-organized and independent working style
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office tools, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- You can handle a high work-load, and you are characterized by flexibility and team spirit
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.