Junior Researcher Japan (m/f)
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirt and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture. You will work in an exciting and innovative company in the heart of Hamburg. As part of a dynamic team, you will find an excellent working environment with little hierarchy and great potential for promotion within the company. During the first six months, you will become familiar with our content management system and business practices while publishing content in English. Upon completion of this period you will be responsible for various topics on the Japan market, working as a Junior Researcher for Statista.com.
- Conducting data research on key industries with a particular country focus on Japan
- Processing, archiving and publishing these data in English via the statista.com platform
- Managing web content via our own content management system
- Monitoring the content usage and keep the database up to date
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies, preferably Japanese studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Exceptional written and spoken Japanese skills
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.