Student Assistant Editorial Japan (m/f)
More than 400 employees from 35 different nations are passionate about the quantitative data which we supply to our international customers from economic, educational and media backgrounds.
From our metropolitan offices in New York, London, Hamburg, and Madrid, we provide clients with an innovative research tool that grants them access to a searchable online quantitative database. In addition, we deliver best-in-class customized market research products – such as international rankings in collaboration with publishers like Burda, Forbes, and Bloomberg.
As a result of our technological expertise and our passion for data, we are a global market leader.
Presently, between a start-up and corporate sized business, we preserve our pioneering spirt and the freedom to follow innovative and unconventional approaches. Following our success, we place high value on fast decision making processes, flat hierarchies and an existence of an established learning-by-doing-culture.
- Assisting our editors by processing statistical data using our content management system
- Researching information and economic data for editorial content creation
- Updating and editing existing editorial content
- Enrolled as a student (mandatory) and interested in finding a job with at least 10 hours / week
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Good written and spoken Japanese language skills
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and understandable manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to detail and accuracy
A challenging job with a dynamic international team
Modern work environment
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Madrid.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.